Wow, what a week! The response from the community on Monday's Android SDK release has been overwhelming. Our forums have been flooded and we're glad to be helping people dig in writing new applications.
A handful of quick notes for this Friday evening:
- We've released a quick point-revision of the SDK to fix some high-priority issues. You can now download M3-RC22a and read the release notes. Don't forget to get Eclipse to update the ADT plugin.
- A couple of good articles on the web for your reading pleasure:
- A developer's perspective on Google's Android SDK
- Why Google chose the Apache Software License [sic] over GPLv2 for Android
- Google Calling: Inside Android, the gPhone SDK
- Finally, we've split our forums into topic areas to make them a bit easier to manage. Be sure to check out the details and join the discussion.
Have a great weekend, and happy Android coding.